Taking place at the gorgeous and newly renovated Block Thirty Seven in Chicago’s Downtown, the 7th annual Latino Fashion Week was bigger and better than ever! LFW Creators Arabel Rosales and Cesar Rolon were surrounded by Chicago’s socialites including:
- Daniella Guzman and Natalie Martinez from NBC News
- Kate Sullivan and Mai Martinez from CBS News
- Ruth Diaz from Azteca America
- David Miranda, Ericka Pino, Gladys Valerio and Angelia Atondo from Univision Chicago
- Alfonso Gutierrez, Maria E. Ponticiello and Edna Schmidt from Telemundo Chicago
- Don Benjamin and Bianca “Kanani” Andaluz from America’s Next Top Model
Just as this year's theme suggests, The Journey, the jet-setters have landed!! This year’s talent were creative and astounding! From menswear to evening wear, LFW brought it all!
The Journey took us through the entire process in which it took the coordinators to bring this year’s show. From scouting models to the after party, LFW producers/coordinators put together an amazing show! Through out the seven years, LFW has worked endlessly to bring the spotlight to starving artists and promote art within the city. And that's what this year was all about.
The VIP reception featured local businesses from all over the city including: La Taberna Restaurant, Moe's Cantina, Roof Top and Ladies&Gentlemen just to name a few. A long with great music and of course celebrities, VIP lounge was spectacular!
As a faithful attendee, Estrella Modas* has observed the growth and development of this Chicago-based platform for all designers. It was an honor to have been invited and a pleasure catching up with Chicago’s Latino community. Looking forward to next year’s!