What does good health mean to you? What do you want to do with your good health? I believe you can acquire good health one day at a time. 90% of the time you do your best and the other 10% is well . . . up to you. Teresa Tapp once told me that a healthy diet is great but you gotta make room for the three F's: Family, Food and Friends. I couldn't agree more. Here's the makings of one great healthy day:
- Make time or meditation which naturally allows ideas and intuition to flow
- Look over your goals or intentions for the day. If those goals seem overwhelming try to break them down in small steps.
- Plan something fun, relaxing or adventurous to do today
- Eat mindfully without television or other distractions
- Eat home-cooked food
- Remember to breathe. It's easy to hold your breath when stressed
- Move your body (a.k.a. exercise)
- Have meaningful connections today
- Love the work you do (or make plans to change the work you don't like)
- Hug or hug someone today
- Take a few minutes to yourself
- Get in high quality nourishment:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Eat some whole grains
- Eat some vegetables and fruits (you knew this one was coming!)
- Take in some healthy fats
- Eat at least one healthy protein source today
- How was your mood? Energy level?
- How was your digestion?
- Did you have any cravings?
- What do you appreciate yourself for?
- What choices did you make that did not serve or support you?
- This awareness can help you change your habits and see what is really working or what still needs work.
$50 for 60 minute session
$95/mo. for six-month program