The Oscars are coming up this weekend. I was thinking about movies I have seen over the years that have dealt with the topic of food allergies:
- There's the scene from French Kiss where Meg Ryan suffers with a very very bad case of lactose intolerance. I felt her pain.
- In the movie Mother-in-Law Jennifer Lopez suffered with bloated lips from a nut allergy. In real life peanut allergies are NOT funny.
- Meg Ryan's (her again, hmm?) ex-boyfriend suffers with a serious rash due to an allergy from eating strawberries in the movie Addicted to Love also starring Matthew Broderick.
If you would prefer to keep your Oscar snacking free of this kind of drama click here for more allergy-free Oscar party tips.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sunflower, sesame, and poppy seeds, then blend in food processor.
- Add oil and maple syrup, and blend again.
- Roll this "dough" into several long pieces and place them on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
$50 for 60 minute session
$95/mo. for six-month program