I don't know if
- Instead of downing lots of sugar-ladden OJ I will get my vitamin C from broccoli, tomatoes, peppers, kohlrabi, jicama or nice baked potato.
- I'm going to nap when my schedule will allow me too. It's winter and it's natural for our bodies to slow down.
- I'm going to oil my ears. Dr. John Douillard recommends using oil infused with garlic in the ear as preventive medicine. I have been using Herbs for Kids Willow/Garlic Ear Oil. Ingredients include: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Clove (fresh), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower, Willow Bark, Usnea Barbata (Lichen), Vitamin E Oil.
- I'm going to be more diligent about using my neti pot. I have a plastic neti pot that I purchased from Vitacost since I broke about a million ceramic ones. One tip that many people forget is that you need to oil your nose after cleansing. I recommend Banyan Botanicals Nasya certified organic oil. Sometimes when I don't have it around I use a little sesame oil.
- I'm going to de-stress as much as possible. Stress can definitely break down your immunity. I meditate before bed and take lavender scented baths.
- I'm going to boost my immunity with high-does probiotics. Speaking of immunity you can strengthen your immunity with probiotics. I recommend high quality brands such as Klaire Labs, Natren or BioK.