This Saturday, April 12, if you go test drive a Cadillac at one of the Chicago-area participating dealerships, they'll make a $25 donation in your name to the Chicago Avon Walk. If you know a participant in the walk, the donation can be made to them directly. If test drivers don't know the name of a participant, Cadillac will make a general donation to the walk.
Can't get out for a drive this weekend? Then how about April 26? Cadillac dealers will be making donations for test drives on that day as well.
Dealers participating in the "Drive for the Cause" donation program:
- Arnie Bauer Cadillac in Matteson, IL
- Bill Jacobs Cadillac in Joliet, IL
- Cadillac of Naperville in Naperville, IL
- David Bruce Auto Center in Bourbonnais, IL
- Ettleson Cadillac in Hodgkins, IL
- Frank Shirey Cadillac in Oak Lawn, IL
- Gary Lang Cadillac in McHenry, IL
- Grossinger Autoplex in Lincolnwood, IL
- Grossinger City Autoplex in Chicago, IL
- Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL
- Napleton Cadillac in Calumet City, IL
- Schepel Cadillac in Merrillville, IN
- Steve Foley Cadillac in Northbrook, IL
- DeKalb Cadillac in Sycamore, IL
- Tony Rizza Cadillac in Tinley Park, IL
- Weil Cadillac in Libertyville, IL
The 2014 Chicago Avon Walk will be held on May 31 and June 1 throughout Chicago. So, be sure to take a minute and offer words of encouragement if you see the walkers coming through your neighborhood! They'll be walking 26.2 miles on day 1 and 13.1 on day 2.
In 2013, walkers raised $5.2 million, which helped fund breast cancer prevention and treatment research.
For more information on Cadillac's sponsorship of the Chicago Avon Walk, be sure to visit www.avonwalk.org/chicago/cadillac.
Want to subscribe to Drive, She Said via email? Simply type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.