At the Geneva Auto Show, Jeep just launched its tiniest SUV ever. The 2015 Renegade is built on a global platform that is designed to have not only Chicago-sized proportions but also off-road capability. And, though numbers haven't been released, Jeep is promising a best-in-class combination of fuel efficiency and off-road capability.
The Renegade Trailhawk model will come equipped with Jeep Active Drive Low, increased ride height, skid plates, rear tow hooks, 17-inch all-terrain tires, hill-descent control and up to 19 inches of water fording.
Some quick specs before you move on to the gallery:
- Engines: 1.4-liter multi-air turbo, 4-cylinder; 2.4-liter multi-air TigerShark, 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 160; 184
- Torque: 170 lb-ft; 177 lb-ft
- Length: 166.6 inches
- Width: 71.0 inches
- Height: 66.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 101.2 inches
- Load-floor height: 29.8 inches
- Sill-step height (in inches): 19.4 front, 19.6 rear
- Ground Clearances (in inches): 6.7 4x2, 7.9 4x4, 8.7 Trailhawk 4x4
- Approach Angle w/ air dam (in degrees): 17.9 4x2, 21.0 4x4, 30.5 Trailhawk 4x4
- Breakover Angle (in degrees): 21.2 4x2, 24.0 4x4, 25.7 Trailhawk 4x4
- Departure Angle (in degrees): 29.7 4x2, 32.1 4x4, 34.3 Trailhawk 4x4
Want to subscribe to Drive, She Said via email? Simply type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.