Last week when Honda announced their on-board vacuum for the 2014 Odyssey, I didn't doubt for a minute that it existed. As a non-parent, however, I didn't quite understand the uses. But my tweeps filled me in pretty quickly mentioning "mashed Cheerios." So, while this April Fools' joke isn't quite believable, it is well-timed.
What's the best auto-related April Fools' joke you've seen today? Here's a few more I've found:
- Tesla Motors, Fisker Automotive join to form "Tisker"
- Lincoln Takes In-Vehicle Connectivity to the Next Level with MyLincoln SkyTouch
- Subaru Plans AWD Twin-Turbo Convertible Diesel Hybrid BRZ for 2015
- Volvo Car Group launches external, car-enveloping airbag technology
- Ford and Aston Martin Team Up for Fusion Special Edition
I'll update if I see more ...