The Chicago Auto Show opens to the public on Saturday, Feb. 9. But Nissan gave "Drive, She Said" a special invitation to pass along to readers: Get in a full day early. Check out Nissan's newest vehicles including the all-new 2014 Note, special edition GT-R and Nismo models.
In addition to getting into the show a full day in advance for free, other things you'll have to look forward to:
- A special performance-inspired breakfast from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- A guided tour of the performance vehicles on display. Tour will take place at 9:45 a.m.
- Fresh off his first professional race at 24 Hours of Dubai, there will be a meet & greet with Season 2 GT Academy Winner, Steve Doherty. Steve will be available for questions, photos and interviews from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Get behind the virtual wheel of our Nissan performance vehicles and put your racing skills to the test in a Gran Turismo Challenge - the same gaming challenge we use to qualify our GT Academy contestants.
- Bring home a keepsake from this year's show by printing your very own Instagram photos at our InstaPrint photo stations.
Have I convinced you to register yet? Good! Do it quick. Nissan is only accepting the first 300 people.
For more information and to register, visit Nissan's invite on the Chicago Auto Show website.
Still need more convincing? Check out the video invite:
And, throughout the show, be sure to use and follow the hashtag #SMP13 to tweet your thoughts and photos!
Chicago Auto Show Quick Facts:
- First Look for Charity: Friday, Feb. 8, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Show opens to the public: Saturday, Feb. 9 at 10 a.m.
- Show dates: Saturday, Feb. 9, to Monday, Feb 18.
- Show hours: Saturday, Feb 9, to Sunday, Feb 17, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Monday, Feb 18, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ticket price: $12 for adults, $6 for seniors 62 and older; $6 for children ages 7 to 12; children 6 and under are free
For more information, be sure to visit the Chicago Auto Show website.