The Chicago Auto Show is less than 2 weeks away. And I'm starting to get a little bit antsy. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see the 2014 Corvette Stingray up close. I'm like a kid anticipating Christmas. So, when the Chicago Auto Show announced a mobile app for 2013, I downloaded it immediately. In addition to general show information such as dates and hours, you can buy tickets and access the special event schedule. My favorite: The show floor map.
The app is available through the App Store and Google Play.
Chicago Auto Show Quick Facts:
- First Look for Charity: Friday, Feb. 8, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Show opens to the public: Saturday, Feb. 9 at 10 a.m.
- Show dates: Saturday, Feb. 9, to Monday, Feb 18.
- Show hours: Saturday, Feb 9, to Sunday, Feb 17, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Monday, Feb 18, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ticket price: $12 for adults, $6 for seniors 62 and older; $6 for children ages 7 to 12; children 6 and under are free
For more information, be sure to visit the Chicago Auto Show website.