I'm only mid-test in the 2013 Nissan Murano with all-wheel drive SV trim, but there's one thing I can tell you for sure. I really, really like crossover. From it's odd-ball shape to it's smooth acceleration, there really isn't much I don't like about the Murano.
A few highlights before the test week is over:
- The cloth seats are so nice, I don't miss the leather. I do, however, miss the heated seats.
- Phone pairing via Bluetooth is easy, and voice commands for phone calling and nav setting work really well.
- I'm averaging 18.3 mpg in combined city/highway driving. EPA estimates 18/24 mpg.
- I love the rear-view camera. Heck, I love that you can get a rear-view camera without getting other upgrades like leather seating surfaces.
- Base price for the Murano is $29,960. Base price for the SV trim with AWD is $35,130.
- Even though the Rogue might be a better city car for it's size, the Murano is still really nimble and maneuverable with some great get-up-and-go.