Was It Gas - Or Heat?

First they thought it was gas that made the kids sick.  Now it may have been heat. 

Heat may have sickened 5 grade-school children

Five
children reported getting sick in a Chicago elementary school Tuesday
afternoon, possibly because of high temperatures in a classroom, a fire
official said.

Gas Leak Ruled Out At School Where Kids Hospitalized
Peoples
Gas did not find a gas leak or any carbon monoxide readings at a school
on the North Side after several children were transported to area
hospitals when one vomited and another blacked out Tuesday.

Carbon monoxide leak investigated at school
Several
children at a North Side elementary school were transported to a
hospital after one vomited, one passed out and one complained of a
headache Tuesday morning at Columbus Elementary School.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Leave a comment