children reported getting sick in a Chicago elementary school Tuesday
afternoon, possibly because of high temperatures in a classroom, a fire
Gas Leak Ruled Out At School Where Kids Hospitalized
Gas did not find a gas leak or any carbon monoxide readings at a school
on the North Side after several children were transported to area
hospitals when one vomited and another blacked out Tuesday.
Carbon monoxide leak investigated at school
children at a North Side elementary school were transported to a
hospital after one vomited, one passed out and one complained of a
headache Tuesday morning at Columbus Elementary School.
Filed under: Uncategorized