As Fall Approaches,
I am reminded of the change in the air and a fresh start to a new season. I love to open all the windows and let the crisp air fill my home, it's like a detox for the home.
Here are ways to give your home a fresh new start and a detox this fall season!
1. open the doors, bring the outside in (emma's blogg)
2. add green indoor plants to keep your home fresh through winter (emma's blogg)
3. freshen up a wall by adding fun art and photography from summer or any recent trips you experienced this past year. (simplygrove)
4. purge and organize your closets (pinterest)
5. freshen up with white bedding (pinterest)