54% Oppose Health Insurance Requirement in New Health Law

So says a new Rasmussen poll.

To Democrats: Just keep on doing what Americans don't want and you'll be fine. 
The poll reports: 

Fifty-four percent (54%) of U.S. voters oppose the requirement in the new federal health care bill that every American must buy or obtain health insurance.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 43% favor the requirement, which was on the losing end of a vote in Missouri Tuesday and is being challenged in court by a number of states.

Comments

Leave a comment
  • HELLO WASHINGTON.....Can you here us now!! This bill is a mess and people do not like or want this.Why is it so important to slam 75% (probably higher)of Americans who have coverage for the the other 25%? Just get something going for those not covered.I guess it's all about control of the people.Control our health from washington?? They can't control traffic let alone health care.Don't give them any more than they already have.Vote this boondoggle down.

Leave a comment

  • Advertisement:
  • Advertisement:
  • ChicagoNow is full of win

    Welcome to ChicagoNow.

    Meet our bloggers,
    post comments, or
    pitch your blog idea.

  • Visit my new website

    I'm a freelance writer, editor and author. I can help you with a wide variety of projects. Check out my new website at www.dennisbyrne.net

  • Subscribe to The Barbershop

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

  • Dennis Byrne’s Facebook Fan Page

  • Like me on Facebook

  • Our National Debt

  • Twitter

  • Tags

  • Recent Comments

  • /Users/dennisby/Desktop/trailer.mp4
  • Advertisement: