- The U.S.Supreme Court on Friday will consider requests to shut down locks on the Illinois Waterway to prevent the spread of Asian Carp into the Great Lakes, Crain's reports. A decision could come then.
- DNA have been found of Asian Carp in the Chicago River, but still no signs of the carp in Lake Michigan, reports the Tribune
- Sen Durbin says Illinois not in denial about Asian Carp, reports the Daily Herald
- Rep. Halvorson op-ed Asian Carp threat, in Park Forest eNews
- The world's first clone fish is...(drum roll)...an Asian Carp, according to the Toronto Sun. As if we don't have enough of them already.
- Eat more carp, says Louisiana officials.
- President Obama takes guff on Asian Carp. Here and here.
Posted today at 4:32 pm
Posted today at 3:40 pm
Posted today at 5:16 am
Computer model blows tomorrow's weather forecast, yet models supposedly can predict climate in the next century »Posted Thursday at 6:08 am
Posted Wednesday at 10:14 am
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Quilting! Sewing! Creating! by Kathy Mathews
posted today at 7:52 pm
from Illinois Outdoors by Don Dziedzina
posted today at 5:47 pm
from She's Going To Make It After All by AllieSee
posted today at 4:58 pm
from Roy Leonard's Ramblings by Roy Leonard
posted today at 4:44 pm
from The Barbershop: Dennis Byrne, Proprietor by Dennis Byrne
posted today at 4:32 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Flyer alerts and shopping advice from InsideShopper.com