- The U.S.Supreme Court on Friday will consider requests to shut down locks on the Illinois Waterway to prevent the spread of Asian Carp into the Great Lakes, Crain's reports. A decision could come then.
- DNA have been found of Asian Carp in the Chicago River, but still no signs of the carp in Lake Michigan, reports the Tribune
- Sen Durbin says Illinois not in denial about Asian Carp, reports the Daily Herald
- Rep. Halvorson op-ed Asian Carp threat, in Park Forest eNews
- The world's first clone fish is...(drum roll)...an Asian Carp, according to the Toronto Sun. As if we don't have enough of them already.
- Eat more carp, says Louisiana officials.
- President Obama takes guff on Asian Carp. Here and here.
Posted Friday at 1:32 pm
Posted Wednesday at 1:18 pm
Posted Tuesday at 11:58 am
Posted Tuesday at 11:35 am
Posted Monday at 3:02 pm
Latest on ChicagoNow
from I've Got The Hippy Shakes by Howard Moore
posted today at 7:00 am
from Unemployment: Stories from the Trenches by Sue Fitzpatrick
posted today at 6:39 am
from Zen Living by design by MaryEllen Malinowski
posted today at 4:16 am
from Pints and Pups by Bill Mayeroff
posted today at 2:55 am
from Chicagoland Concert & Event Review by Matthew Medlen
posted today at 12:21 am
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Read these ChicagoNow Bloggers