- The U.S.Supreme Court on Friday will consider requests to shut down locks on the Illinois Waterway to prevent the spread of Asian Carp into the Great Lakes, Crain's reports. A decision could come then.
- DNA have been found of Asian Carp in the Chicago River, but still no signs of the carp in Lake Michigan, reports the Tribune
- Sen Durbin says Illinois not in denial about Asian Carp, reports the Daily Herald
- Rep. Halvorson op-ed Asian Carp threat, in Park Forest eNews
- The world's first clone fish is...(drum roll)...an Asian Carp, according to the Toronto Sun. As if we don't have enough of them already.
- Eat more carp, says Louisiana officials.
- President Obama takes guff on Asian Carp. Here and here.
Posted Wednesday at 11:35 am
Posted Wednesday at 11:13 am
Posted November 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Posted November 19, 2015 at 12:28 pm
Posted November 18, 2015 at 10:15 am
Latest on ChicagoNow
Playing catch-up: Thoughts on the Cubs offseason so far and the options ahead as the hot stove should begin to warm up soonfrom Cubs Den by John Arguello
posted Friday at 11:57 pm
from Between Us Parents by Shannan Younger
posted Friday at 11:44 pm
from Another Look at Chicago by Rick Lobes
posted Friday at 11:12 pm
from Picks & Ponderings by Paul Mazur
posted Friday at 9:55 pm
from You Know Neen by Nina
posted Friday at 7:46 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Read these ChicagoNow Bloggers