Basically, it’s a seasoned venison-burger meatball with a chunk of cheddar cheese baked inside. It’s like a bacon-cheeseburger meatball. This can be served as an appetizer or as a main course. If you prefer an Italian flair, you can simply substitute the hamburger seasoning with garlic, and the cheddar cheese with mozzarella, then cook and serve with pasta and red sauce. Either way, this is one you HAVE to try. It's easy, simple and delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 Ground venison
- 1 egg
- 2 Teaspoon Flour
- Half Pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Hamburger Seasoning
- 8 Ounce Cubed Cheddar Cheese
- Mix everything (except the cheese chunks) into a bowl
- Form into 2″ diameter meatballs
- Stuff the cheese cubes into the meat, and reform the meatball around the cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes
- Serve as appetizer or a main dish
Get more great recipes at DanStefOutdoors.com!
Filed under: Uncategorized