With LeBron James returning to the arena, indeed the state, where his urban legend was born this evening, there has been a lot of fun dialogue on blogs, sports talk radio and Twitter.
I saw one tweet on Thursday morning that indicated a Cavs fan told talk radio that he had "set bail money aside" already. LOL wow!
So with LeBron's return in mind, here are my nominations of ten songs that could be played while the Cavs and Heat warm up before tonight's contest.
1. "The Payback" by James Brown
2. "Back Stabbers" by the O'Jays
3. "Take the Money and Run" by Steve Miller Band
4. "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood
5. "Ride wit Me" by Nelly
6. "Brilliant Disguise" by Bruce Springsteen
7. "Liar" by Three Dog Night
8. "Hit the Road, Jack."
9. "Your Cheatin' Heart" by Hank Williams Jr
10. "We Don't Need Another Hero" by Tina Turner
"You Suck" by Murmors
"Goodbye, You Suck" by Shiloh
"Won't Get Fooled Again" by the Who
Late addition: Best fan submission
"Positively 4th Street" by Bob Dylan. Special thanks to Art Bamford for the suggestion.