Former Bears safety Cameron Worrell joins us for his weekly spot and:
- Discusses Chris Conte's technique struggles against the Carolina Panthers
- Wonders whether Steve Smith simply has a good masseuse in Chicago
- Dissects why the Bears struggle with the quarterback draw inside the ten yard-line
- Opines that the difference between Bennett and Hester at WR is the quarterback's confidence
- Breaks down the system's approach to a quarterback like Matt Hasselbeck
Next we're joined by Titans beat writer (and Vanderbilt season ticket holder since he was 7) Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean. Jim discusses:
- Chris Johnson's return to being Chris Johnson over the last five weeks
- The struggling Titans defense and maligned coordinator Jerry Gray
- The reaction Cutler & the Vandy alum should expect from a combination of Vandy and UT fans
- Recommendations on where to get the best country grub in the great city of Nashville
I'm off to Nashville! For those Bears fans looking to get together, the plan is to meet post-game Sunday at watch Giants v. Steelers at Nashville's best Steelers bar, Piranhas. For those looking to buy Noah and I drinks, section 310, row C.
Reverend's Rant and Picks Contest tomorrow.