- Can St. Louis hold their own against a potentially-surging Packers team at home? Here's hoping.
- I'm keeping my eyes on Minnesota even though I don't quite buy them as a playoff contender. I'd like to see Arizona take them down a peg or two today.
- And why not root for Bob Griffin and company to take out the Giants in Jersey? The Giants are the scariest team in the league, if you ask me, and I don't want them around.
My predictions. I have no conviction for them.
- Buffalo 20, Tennessee 14
- Cleveland 16, Indianapolis 14 (Upset!)
- Green Bay 30, St. Louis 17
- Minnesota 13, Arizona 10
- New York Giants 31, Washington Redskins 30
- New Orleans 24, Tampa Bay 20
- Dallas 34, Carolina 24
- Houston 28, Baltimore 20
- Oakland 17, Jacksonville 13
- New England 33, New York Jets 13
- Pittsburgh 20, Cincinnati 17 (OT)
Today is our seventh NFL Sunday. The Bears have played on three of them.
Filed under: Uncategorized