Here are my quick thoughts on a wonderful Bears win. I told you this team was terrific. I told radio hosts in multiple markets too.
- I will be telling the whole story of where and how I watched the game tomorrow. It is quite good but it requires a literary flair.
- J'Marcus Webb struggled with John Abraham but that's to be expected. The Bears need to find ways to slide help his way. Give the kid the chance to succeed.
- Brian Urlacher. Hi. You look terrific.
- You too, Jay.
- But I thought Cutler got lucky on a few tosses into tight spots. The outlet to Forte is going to be there on every play. Take it.
- Julius Peppers is some kind of animal.
- Pay Forte.
- I don't know who to credit Lovie for more: Matt Toeaina or Henry Melton. Both were excellent today.
- I know he's not going to Canton but Peanut Tillman might be my favorite Bear of the modern era. Nobody, and I mean nobody, strips the ball like 33.
- I like Adam Podlesh.
- Martz, stop calling end arounds. Especially with Dane Sanzenbacher.
- Does Roy Williams get to call Steven Rosenbloom personally?
- Why is Corey Graham so damn good on specials?
- Am I crazy loving Tyler Clutts?
- Nick Reed might be a player.
- I'm not done with Henry Melton. Hey, Henry! Don't pull a Tommie! Keep working and keep getting better.
- Cutler's miss to Kellen Davis on the sure thing TD was unfortunate but don't disregard the brilliance of the play call.
That's enough. I'm liquored up. Brilliant win. Brilliant performance.
Filed under: Uncategorized