I hate the preseason, especially for the Chicago Bears. Because it means we'll have to endure a month of hearing how bad the defense is going to be before they have yet another terrific season.
Who to watch tonight?
1. Dane Sanzenbacher. Can he make an impact while catching passes from second and third-string QBs?
2. Chris Conte. Will he cement his role as the third safety on the roster?
3. Vernon Gholston and Amobi Okoye. Will either of these former first-round retreads be able to work their way into the d-line rotation?
4. Chester Taylor. Does he need a good preseason to keep Marion Barber from thieving away all his touches?
5. The Offensive Line. All of em.
Filed under: Uncategorized