Your very own CTA Tattler will talk about the CTA's "when things go wrong" campaign at 11:35 p.m. tonight (Thursday, Jan. 24) on the Turi Ryder Show on WGN radio - 720 on your AM dial.
We'll be chatting about my Wednesday post, in which I described the CTA's efforts to explain why "stuff happens" - the common events on both rail and bus that cause delays, and thus anger riders. These include:
- Why do trains sometimes break down?
- Why does my train keep stopping for signal clearance?
- Why do buses bunch?
- Why did my bus go down the street slowly and/or purposely miss a green light?
We might even discuss some possible future entries on the CTA Web page, such as:
- What can we do about that lady preacher who always warns I'm going to hell if I don't repent right that second?
- Can you explain why that big guy standing in the rear door of the bus won't get the hell out of the way?
You're welcome to add some other events in comments that you would like to have the CTA explain.
Talk to you soon!