An additional 16 CTA rail stations now project next train arrival times on electronic signs. The stations are:
Jefferson Park, Logan Square and Clark/Lake (Blue Line)
- Oak Park and 35th-Bronzeville-IIT (Green Line)
- Harold Washington Library-State/Van Buren and Clark/Lake (Loop Elevated)
- Pulaski and Roosevelt (Orange Line)
- Central Park and 18th Street (Pink Line)
- Davis (Purple Line)
- 47th Street, Sox-35th, Roosevelt and Addison (Red Line)
When Train Tracker launched in January, electronic signs were installed at 13 stations. And in Train Tracker test mode well over a year ago, signs were working at Addison and Sox-35th - until the CTA ran into software problems and revamped the system for the January release.
It's great to see this expansion. So that's 29 stations down, 114 to go.