So, I heard today is Black Friday. Well, I've got a long wish list for the CTA, but I don't really have the means to make these happen. But in many cases, the CTA does. So here's hoping the CTA grants at least some of my wishes.
I wish the CTA would:
- Fix Train Tracker, quickly.
- Reinstate service cuts, especially late night bus service.
- Decrease intervals between train run.
- Get funding to expand/extend the Red Line and Yellow Line.
- Rehire all the operators, mechanics and other workers laid off this year.
- Rescind free rides for seniors and bring back half-fare rides.
- Repair crumbling viaducts, especially north of Montrose.
- Make every rail station accessible.
Those are some of my wishes. What are yours?