The Creative Chicago Expo is right around the corner. This March 1st and 2nd, from 10am-4pm, Chicago’s creative community can connect with resources they need to thrive.
This Expo is intended for Creative Individuals and Organizations in Design, Culinary, Fashion, Film, Music, Dance, Theater, Literary, and Visual arts. You can attend Keynotes, Workshops, meet Vendors and more! Get professional development expertise from top local and national providers, and best of all Admission is Free! There’s a lot to do ~ Bring a friend!
The Creative Chicago Expo
- When: Friday March 1 and Saturday March 2, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Where: Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E. Washington Street, Chicago, IL 60602
- Cost: Free!
Some of the workshops being offered:
- Funding Options for your Art Organization
- Building a Professional Toolkit for Careers in the Arts
- It's Easy to Start A Nonprofit, Here's How!
- Opportunities for Artists and Organizations at Chicago's Parks and Libraries
How do you get there?
- CTA - El: Pink, Orange, Green, Brown, Purple to Randolph; Blue to Washington; Red to Lake.CTA-Bus: 3, 4, 6, 10, 14, 26, 143, 144, 146, 147, 151, 157.
- Metra and South Shore to Millennium Station.
For more travel information, visit www.transitchicago.com
For more information on the Expo visit : http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/supp_info/creative_chicagoexpo.html