Cider Summit returns to Chicago for a 7th annual tasting in town. The region’s largest cider festival vill be featuring over 150 ciders, cider cocktails and apple spirits. Team Gregula is sincerely stimulated to be sampling several more ciders for a third year in a row in order to give our riveting recommendations to all our readers.
Cider Summit Chicago is happening on Saturday, February 9th from 11AM-3PM & 4PM-8PM inside the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier (600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611). Presented by Binny’s Beverage Depot. Benefiting Heartland Alliance.
VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
General admission tickets are $40* and include a souvenir tasting glass, 16 tasting tickets along vith a $1 donation to Heartland Alliance.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Ticket sales vill end at 11PM on Friday, February 8.
- Separate tickets are required for each session.
- Additional tasting tickets vill be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Heritage Cider Island featuring artisanal producers. Premier of a special Cider Summit Collaboration Cider produced by Seattle Cider Company. A cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails. Selected food pairings (to be announced). Vote by text to determine the "People's Choice" brand. An onsite event store featuring event merchandise.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click HERE.
Connect vith Count Gregula's Crypt
1) Like us on Facebook.
2) Subscribe to us, type your email address in the box and click the "Create Subscription" button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.