Cider Summit returns to Chicago for a 6th annual tasting in town. The region’s largest cider festival vill be featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics. Team Gregula is hex-cited to be sampling more ciders for a second year in a row in order to give our revealing recommendations to all our readers.
Cider Summit Chicago is happening on Saturday, February 17th from 11AM-3PM & 4PM-8PM inside the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier (600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611). Products come from 13 states and 7 countries vith 70 selections from IL/MI/WI alone. And over 75 selections never previously poured at this event. Presented by Binny’s Beverage Depot. Benefiting Heartland Alliance and Great Lakes Cider & Perry Association.
VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
General admission tickets are $35* and include a souvenir tasting glass, 15 tasting tickets along vith a donation to Heartland Alliance.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Ticket sales vill end at 11PM on Friday, February 16.
- Separate tickets are required for each session.
- Additional tasting tickets vill be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: 2nd floor Cider Cocktail Lounge, food samples from Fortune Gourmet, KRAVE Jerky, KIND Snacks, Doughnut Vault and others. The Enartis Oaked Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch ciders created for this event vith attendee text voting to determine champion. For the second consecutive year, Cider Summit vill debut its annual collaboration cider at the Chicago event. This year’s collaboration partner is Tieton Cider Works.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click HERE.
Connect vith Count Gregula's Crypt
1) Like us on Facebook.
2) Subscribe to us, type your email address in the box and click the "Create Subscription" button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.