The 16th annual One of a Kind Holiday Show is a 4-day show that offers the ultimate holiday shopping hex-perience. Included vill be more than 600 artists from North America presenting their custom creations to the crowds. The seasonal show is a festively fun four days for the entire fang-mily!
Team Gregula vas invited earlier this year to cover the very first One of a Kind Spring Show. Ve had a ghoul time so ve just had to go back to The Mart to check out the holiday edition of this vonderful show. The One of a Kind Holiday Show features a vide range of price points and media/categories including accessories, bath & body, ceramics, fashion, fiber art, furniture, glass, gourmet, holiday, jewelry, kids, metal, mixed media, paintings, pet products, photography, sculpture and vood. In addition to shopping directly from artists, show attendees vill enjoy artist demonstrations, crafting vorkshops, fashion shows, gourmet cafes and live music.
Chicago, IL 60654
(800) 677-MART (6278)
December 1 & 2 from 11AM – 8PM
December 3 from 10AM – 7PM
December 4 from 10AM – 5PM
Adults $12. Kids 12 and under free.
Good for all 4 days. Also available onsite. A portion of all ticket sales vill benefit the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Prices below available online only through November 30.
Adult Ticket and Limited Edition Canvas Tote Bag $18
- Purchase the show’s limited edition cotton canvas tote bag with your ticket for a discount.
Friends Day Out (for 2) $50
- Receive 2 adult admission tickets (good for all 4 days), 2 limited edition cotton canvas tote bags and 2 lunches (each worth $15) at any of the show's cafes.
Friends Day Out (for 4) $80
- Receive 4 adult admission tickets (good for all 4 days), 4 limited edition cotton canvas tote bags and 4 lunches (each worth $15) at any of the show's cafes.
Saturday Park at The Mart $35
- Receive 2 adult admission tickets (good for all 4 days) plus all day parking on-site at the Mart on Saturday, December 3, 2016.
Sunday Park at The Mart $35
- Receive 2 adult admission tickets (good for all 4 days) plus all day parking on-site at the Mart on Sunday, December 4, 2016.