The holidays are no doubt a hectic time. With all of the extras on our to-do list, meal planning is often over-looked until it's dinnertime: the family is getting hangry, and we have no plan. It doesn't help that November & December magazines are full of holiday meals, but little options for the other 50-some days of those months.
Whether you need a quick appetizer or a fast dinner idea, keep these 7 Trader Joe's products on hand to reduce the drive-thru routine.
if the label says Trader Joe's then you know it's also non-GMO.
Want to see me make the easiest "homemade" dip in less than 90 seconds?
Check out this video...
Want one more reason why I'm a Trader Joe's fan? Read this.
*Ready to learn more simple ways to live a healthier lifestyle? Excited to hear about cool small shops & see if my weekly Pinterest task was a success or fail?
Add your email to the "Subscribe By Email" box on the right and you'll be notified every time there's a new post!
More changes are coming to the Favor the Earth/Conveniently Green Facebook page; "Like" my page so you don't miss any news.
- Want to know how the Shop Small challenge started? Find out here
- Want to know how the Pinterest Challenge (Pin 52) stared? Click here.
- Looking for old FTE Daily Green posts? You can find those here.
- Want to try the Pin 52 Challenge projects & recipes I've completed? Follow the Pin 52: Accomplished board here.
- Shop fabulous Favor the Earth gifts, skin care, & decor here. It's where green living begins.