2016 marks the 46th anniversary of Earth Day. Though we enjoy the April 22nd festivities, small everyday lifestyle changes can have a larger impact on the health of our environment- and ourselves- for more than just one day. Incorporate some of these simple changes into your daily routine to make every day Earth Day!
Looking for more ideas to make everyday Earth day? Check out these ideas for repurposing k-cups and garden starters.
*Ready to learn more simple ways to live a healthier lifestyle? Excited to hear about cool small shops & see if my weekly Pinterest task was a success or fail? Add your email and you'll be notified every time there's a new post! Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
More changes are coming to the Favor the Earth/Conveniently Green Facebook page? "Like" my page so you don't miss any news.
- Want to know how the Shop Small challenge started? Find out here
- Want to know how the Pinterest Challenge (Pin 52) stared? Click here.
- Looking for old FTE Daily Green posts? You can find those here.
- Want to try the Pin 52 Challenge projects & recipes I've completed? Follow the Pin 52: Accomplished board here.
- Shop fabulous Favor the Earth gifts, skin care, & decor here. It's where green living begins.