Hooray! It is Election Day 2012. You will read a lot of political post but I decided to do something a little different with my bloggy blog. I am going to be attending my first ever Election party tonight and I am quite excited. If you are going you might be wondering how to make it a party akin to a Super Bowl party. No Super Bowl party is complete without prop bets. Here is a list of Election party prop bets for you and your friends to enjoy.
- How soon will someone mention binders of women? It does not matter what channel you watch I guarantee it will happen right about the same time on each, plus or minus 2 minutes on Fox News Channel well you know just because.
- How late past his bed time will Paul Ryan get to stay up? You and your friends will make guesses and the closest wins.
- Who will streak in a premature celebration? Joe Biden or Newt Gingrich?
- Which of your friends will cry first when they feel chastised by Chris Matthews?
- Upon first sight of Mitt Romney will he be spray tanned or actual color?
- A point to whoever can explain the Electoral College without Googling it.
- Number of minutes until Rachel Maddow gives you those sexy bedroom eyes?
- Amount of time spent total Fox News takes trying so hard to avoid sounding racist. Closest without going over wins.
This is going to be an intense night. Yes I am partisan, yes you can disagree. I just hope we can all agree democracy is beautiful. If you get offended by this post, well lighten up. Happy voting ‘Merica. Please add your own below.