The Joffrey Ballet's Opening Night for Othello Is Finally Here

This will be a short blog just to let everyone know that Othello is finally opening at the Auditorium Theater tonight, Wednesday, October 14 at 7:30pm (in case I haven't said it enough)!!  Below is the list of show dates and how to purchase tickets.  I would love to see you there, and would really love to hear your feedback (especially if it is your first time to the ballet).
Performances:
Wednesday October 14 at 7:30pm
Friday October 16 at 7:30pm
Saturday October 17 at 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Sunday October 18 at 2:00pm
Friday October 23 at 7:30pm
Saturday October 24 at 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Sunday October 25 at 7:30pm
You can purchase tickets through ticketmaster online at ticketmaster.com or on the phone at 800.982.ARTS.  Tickets are on sale in person at the Auditorium Theater Box Office, M-F 12:00-6:00pm (50 E Congress Pkwy), or in person at the Joffrey Tower Box Office, M-F 12:00pm-6:00pm (10 E Randolph St).

Comments

• My daughter and I attended your performance last night, a first for us both, and we were completely blown away by your performance, and April's as well. The power and the passion with which you dance is amazing. My daughter has danced for 6 years is just beginning her pointe training. To see your performance really gave her a renewed sense of purpose and ignited that fire in her to really pursue what she loves.

• In reply to Karit222:

Thank you so much. I am glad that it makes her want to pursue dancing and to push for more. It is important for me to touch my audience with my performance. As a dancer, I try to stay true to the role by giving the part all that I have. The audience is coming to see Othello, not Fabrice pretending to be a moor. This why I involve myself into the character as much as possible to be able to deliver....

So thank you for this nice note, it really means a lot to me and my dedication to do what I do.