Chicago Bulls player, Luol Deng organized 'Game and Give', an xbox tournament to benefit his charity (which is a pretty badass idea all in itself), and now he's auctioning off the chance to be his partner during the event.
Pretty sick considering the season the bulls have been having. Below are the details. Opening bid started at $250. I have a feeling this will jump up a considerable amount once the auction nears a close.
Bet he's crossing his fingers that he doesn't get stuck with a super fan creep.
The lucky winner of this package will receive:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to be Luol Deng's teammate in the 2011 Luol Deng Foundation "Game and Give" Tournament on April 3,2011 in Deerfield, IL
- At least one round in the FIFA Soccer 11 Tournament playing as Luol Deng's partner, and one round after tournament playing Luol one-on-one
- Opportunity to spend the day with Luol
- Photograph with Luol Deng, to be framed and mailed after event
- Luol Deng autographed and personalized jersey
- Steel Series state-of-the-art gaming head set and Team Luol Deng gift bag
The proceeds for this item benefit The Luol Deng Foundation
Terms: Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. To take place in Deerfield, IL. In the event that a Chicago Bulls practice interferes with the tournament and partnership is unable to occur, all donations will be refunded.
Donated by: Luol Deng
Follow me on Twitter: @XimenaTalks