As the weather cools down and we prepare for snowmaggedon, here are some ideas to get skinny, healthy and add a little romance to your life. Self improvement for the City MIG:
1. Rent a few films you've never seen.
- Cinema Paridoso: An unbelievable Italian classic, this is a timeless story of love that takes your breath away. The subtitles only make it more alluring.
- A Room with a View: The fashion, the men, the landscapes! This movie is utterly beautiful and even your sig o will like it.
2. Cleanse - Check out the new Tulia Apothecary's cleanse. I'm going through it right now and in week 2 and down 5 lbs. Skinny down and feel sexy and energized. http://bit.ly/vhdAzd
3. Read - Nora Roberts latest book, The Next Always. Includes some pretty juicy love scenes. Why not curl up with some Yogi Detox tea and make a night of it.
4. Yoga - Try out a class at CorePower Yoga. Almost all the classes are hot - like you will be after following the above plan.
How do you City MIGS plan to stay hot this chilly winter? Let us know!