Another beautiful weekend in Chicago here's where MIGs & IGs could be spotted:
1. The Lycee Francais Fall French Market - Paris came to Chicago and the crepes and baguettes abounded. If you missed it, make sure you don't next year.
2. Magnolia Bakery in Block 37 - The cupcake shop is serene, beautiful and full of sweet concoctions alla Sex & the City. Pick up something sweet for next weekend.
3. The Joffrey's Don Q - In town for one more weekend. Don't miss it. http://www.chicagotribune.com/
4. Tea at the Palm Court in the Drake - Sunday while the boys watch sports, the ladies big and small can enjoy dainty cakes and sandwiches. Bellini's and harp add to the feeling of serenity.
5. Run this town - Cool weather, sunshine and a lake just begging to feel your Asics. Get out there before the snow. I love to see the city from Navy Pier - it's picture perfect.
What else? Until next weekend......