Under "Users" select "Add New". The user will already have had to have created a ChicagoNow user account so you'll need either their email address or their user name. Enter either the email address or the user name and assign a role to the person.
- You are an "Administrator" which is the top level access.
- An "Editor" is somebody who can publish and manage posts and pages as well as manage other users' posts.
- An "Author" is somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- A "Contributor" is somebody who can write and manage their posts but not publish them.
- A "Subscriber" is somebody who can only manage their profile.
Check "Add the user without sending them a confirmation email" and then select "Add Existing User."
To remove a user go to "Users" and then under it select "Users" again. Scroll under the name of the user you want to remove and the word "remove" will appear. Select it to remove the user.