From Illinois budget fatigue to #Brexit and Donald Trump, now is a great time to forget our political troubles and enjoy some new perspectives on foot in Chicago.
10. Join Pedro Strop at Wrigley Field, and remember to tilt your #HatsToTheLeft.
9. See the Cubs through the eyes of a first-time fan.
8. To put this season in context, return to the original Billy Goat tavern and reflect.
7. For something completely different, find an old ice cream truck.
6. Then, track down a cool old T-bird at Marina City.
5. Take a walk in the park.
4. Find a new angle while walking along the Chicago River.
3. Walk down State Street and look up.
2. Make a return visit to Navy Pier.
1. Splash your feet in a cool fountain.
It is quite possible that if you go walking in Chicago, you might forget that there is an election this fall.