If you are looking for some extra help, tips, and ideas for your rugby team as the spring season quickly sneaks up on us, the University of Notre Dame will be holding their pre-season rugby coaching camp from Monday January 6th to Sunday January 12th, 2014.
The coach instruction sessions from January 9-12 will be open for any rugby coaches wanting to attend. The cost is $20/day or $50 for all 4 days.
The camp will not only have people who have played with the USA Eagles but also current coaches for the national team. The price is definately worth the quality of coaching know-how you will be around and being able to develop ideas and game plans for your team as many are preparing for their play off goals.
The sessions will be led by:
- USA Head Coach - Mike Tolkin
- USA High Performance Director and Eagle Lineout Specialist - Luke Gross
- USA Kicking Coach - Chris O’Brien
- Former USA Scrum Coach and Eagle - Bill LeClerk
- Notre Dame Director of Rugby - Sean O’Leary
- Notre Dame 7′s Coach and Eagle - Dave Fee
You can look at the complete schedule of what will be covered here.
If you liked my Facebook Fan Page, thank you! If you haven't yet liked my page, please follow the link on the side of this article, or subscribe for e-mail up dates.
Facebook’s changes have made it harder for you to see updates, here’s a fast and easy way to stay engaged with my page.
1. Go to my Facebook Fan Page. Here is the link
2. If you have already liked my page, move your cursor directly over the "Liked" button so you can see the words "Get Notifications" appear in a box.
3. Select "Get Notifications" so there’s a check next to it.
4. That's it, you've done it! Now you will see a notification that I've updated my fan page when you check into Facebook. I share infrequently and try to make it as fun and interesting as I can. Thanks for making my page and my blog a part of your day.