Not everyone likes to drink, alcohol that is. So whether you are one to enjoy the non-alcoholic drinks or are planning on entertaining a crowd, then we have some great drink ideas for you!
Our first Mockaholic is a Watermelon and Cucumber Tonic. With the warmer spring weather fast approaching, this is the perfect spring drink. The ingredients are listed below, and making these "Gin and Tonics" is easy to do. All you have to do is blend the first four ingredients together, drain just the juices, and finish with some tonic!
- 6 cups cubed seeded watermelon, divided
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, sliced, and divided (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups tonic water, chilled
Our second Mockaholic is a Juicy Punch. This is a definite crowd pleaser, and will sure keep your taste buds soaring. It's easy to make too, just combine the first ingredients until well blended and then add the soda.
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 (6-ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can thawed cranberry juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 4 cups club soda, chilled
Our third Mockaholic is Mint Bellinis. This Italian inspired drink is refreshing and sweet! To make them, boil the first four ingredients and cook for twenty minutes. Then, chill the mixture and remove the lemons and mint leaves.
- 4 (12-ounce) cans peach nectar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Garnish: lemon slices
Enjoy these fun non-alcoholic drinks and spice up your next party. Stay tuned for more from Big City Bride.
Filed under: Weddings