Happy Friday and Happy 4th of July Weekend!
Instead of just an exercise today, I wanted to give you a full-body workout you can get in quickly over this busy weekend. This workout should take no longer than 30 minutes to perform.
- Perform 2 rounds of each of these exercises.
- Perform one round of each exercise and then start over and perform the next.
- (In the Exercise of the Weekend videos I always have you do 3 rounds but in order to perform these exercises in 30 minutes time, lets cut it to 2 rounds.)
- For the Jump Ropes, perform 100 jump ropes each set. Perform 20 repetitions of each of the other exercise, except the walk-outs with push-ups, for that exercise perform 10 repetitions.
- Jump Ropes -100 each set
- Dynamic Lower-Body Warm-Up
- Crossover Lunges - 20 reps
- Spiderman Crawls - 20 reps
- Swiss Ball Rollouts - 20 reps
- Jump Lunges - 20 reps
- Bicep Curls with Shoulder Press - 10 reps each leg, 20 total reps
- Walk Outs with Push Ups - 10 reps