Start “Tasting” some of the Taste of Chicago’s 300 menu items before the fest begins with special offers at participating Taste of Chicago Restaurants and Food Trucks from July 1–10
New this year "Ready, Set...Taste" gives food lovers an opportunity to get a preview of menu items being offered at the 38th annual Taste of Chicago with specials and deals "cooked" up in advance of this year's main event coming to Grant Park from July 11 through July 15.
From July 1 to 10, those who just can't wait can start trying Taste menu items along with getting some insane deals--even some freebies--before the festival even starts.
Just mention “Taste of Chicago” when you order from one of the participating restaurants or food truck listed below to receive your special discount or free offer.
Ready, Set…Taste – Participating Vendors and their deals
- Aloha Wagon, 1247 S. Western Ave., $2 off the Kalua Pork Plate
- Arun's Thai Restaurant, 4156 N. Kedzie Ave., Tord Mun (Thai Fish Cakes)
- Aunty Joy’s Jamaican Kitchen, 1217 W. Devon Ave., 50% off Quarter Jerk Chicken, Festivals
- Aztec Dave’s Food Truck @Aztec_Dave, 40% off Chicken Taco
- Billy Goat Tavern, 1535 W. Madison St., 10% off Double Cheeseburger
- Buona Beef, 613 N. McClurg Ct., 2 Original Italian Beefs for $9
- CheSa’s Gluten Free Food Truck @ChesaGTF, $1 off Cubbie Nachos
- Chiya Chai Cafe, 2770 N. Milwaukee Ave., 25% off Chiya Chili Potatoes and Masala Curry Fries
- Churro Factory, 2214 W. Wolcott Ave., 1 Free Churro
- Connie’s Pizza, 2373 S. Archer Ave, A complimentary scoop of Italian Ice with a purchase of a Large Pizza (limit 4 scoops per large pizza)
- Da Lobsta – Food Truck @FindDaLobsta, $5 off any size Lobster Roll
- Dia De Los Tamales. 939 W. 18th St. and Block 37 Locations, $2 off any Arepa Sandwich
- Franco's Ristorante , 300 W. 31st St., Complimentary Lemon Italian Ice with purchase of an Entree
- Kasia's Deli, Inc. 2101 W. Chicago Ave., Potato & Cheese Pierogi (1 piece free)
- La Cocinita Food Truck @CocinitaChicago, Free "Taste of" Pork Pataconcito with any entree purchase (entrees include tacos/arepas)
- O'Briens Riverwalk Café, 45 E. Riverwalk , Taste of Corned Beef Sandwich, Celtic Corn on the Cob and Sweet Potato Fries for $12.00
- Output Lounge and Sports Bar, 1758 W. Grand Ave., 2 Wings for $2
- Pork & Mindy’s, 1623 N. Milwaukee Ave., Pig Candy Special
- Ricobene’s on 26th Street, 252 W. 26th St, 50% off our Famous Breaded Steak Sandwich (regular or king size)
- Robinson's No.1 Ribs, 225 S. Canal St. 50% off Boneless Rib Sandwich and Smokehouse Pulled Chicken
- So Forking Great Win Tropical Shaved Ice Dessert catered for 20 people!m For Details, Visit https://www.facebook.com/
- Texas de Brazil, 210 E. Illinois St. A Tasty Deal for Chicago - Up to $40 off Texas de Brazil’s™ Regular Dinner Pricing Monday-Thursday between July 2-10! Visit website for details.
Subscribe to Chicago Eats by email
If you would like to keep in touch with what's happening in Chicago, like us on Facebook or subscribe to Chicago Eats by email. To subscribe, type your email address in the box below and click the "create subscription" button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Filed under: Uncategorized