WildClaw Theatre returns with DEATHSCRIBE: HELLeven, their 11th Annual International Festival of Horror Radio Plays!
Deathscribe is a one-night-only annual event taking place on Monday, December 3rd, 2018, at 8:00pm. Chicago actors and directors will be bringing the top five original nightmares to life at Lincoln Hall (2424 N. Lincoln, Chicago), accompanied by a live band and talented team of Foley artists. A panel of horror and theatre experts will judge the finalists’ work and choose the winner of the Bloody Axe Award!
The 2018 finalists are:
- WHISPER TRIGGER - Directed by Tara Branham; written by 2017 finalists Dan Finnen and Sarah Gise.
- THE FORBIDDEN ROOM - Directed by Jyreika Guest; written by Nikkita Duke.
- MIGRAINE - Directed by Spenser Davis; written by Skyler Schrempp.
- FLORIS - Directed by Jose Nateras; written by Ben Huffman and William Andrew Lewis.
- SUBJECT #9 - Directed by Elizabeth Lovelady; written by 2016 finalist Tim Griffin.
This event will be hosted by WildClaw Artistic Director Josh Zagoren with live Foley designed by Ele Matelan and performed by Ele Matelan and Kevin Alves.
Tickets are on sale now starting at $30. This is an 18+ over event.
WildClaw Theatre brings the world of horror to the stage. We attract an audience craving strange journeys of dread, suspense, terror, and wonder: Horror Theatre. The name “WildClaw” pays homage to the late, great Chicago actor, writer, and raconteur – the much loved and missed Ray Wild, otherwise known as “The Claw.”
For more information, please visit wildclawtheatre.com.
The Chicago Creepout is also on Facebook!