Memoriam Development presents NIGHTSHADE, an anthology of one-act horror plays to be performed at the Madison Street Theatre in Oak Park. After receiving around 100 submissions of horror plays ranging between 5-10 pages each from around the world, twelve were selected. This resulted in a diverse group of work they are excited to offer their audiences.
- “Paper and Ink” - Written by Maggie Lee, directed by Amanda Davila.
- “Rugburn” - Written by Matthew Weaver, directed by Nick Mataragas.
- “The Sum of Your Experience” - Written by Trace Crawford, directed by Amanda Davila.
- “The Basement at Massacre Mansion” - Written by Evan Baughfman, directed by Amanda Davila.
- “No Escape Room” - Written and directed by David Musto.
- “Zombies R Us” - Written by Rhea MacCallum, directed by Amanda Davila.
- “Dance Dance Execution” - Written and directed by Amanda Davila.
- “Midnight Man” - Written by Mark Larson, directed by Amanda Davila.
- “To My Dearest” - Written and directed by Nick Mataragas.
- “Circles” - Written by Steven Korbar, directed by Nick Mataragas.
- “Down There” - Written by John Weagly, directed by Nick Mataragas.
- “Playing Checkers” - Written by Cassie M. Seinuk, directed by Amanda Davila.
The show runs two weeks only from July 6th-14th at Madison Street Theatre, 1010 Madison St., Oak Park, IL 60302.
Memoriam Development, founded in 2016, is a collective of creators and performers developing for stage, screen, and pod. Over the span of two years, Memoriam has produced four podcasts and six stage productions with no sign of stopping.
Join The Chicago Creepout on Facebook for more news!