I picked a "Blind Bracket" on the Wall Street Journal's site this afternoon because I wanted to see how it differed from the one I would select just by looking at team names. Some interesting things happened.
- I picked Illinois and Michigan State to go to the Elite 8.
- I picked Morehead State to go to the Sweet 16. (I'd do this anyways though.)
- I picked St. Peter's to beat Purdue and VCU to beat Georgetown. (Which would be awesome.)
- I picked Utah State to the Sweet 16. (Again, completely logical.)
- I picked Arizona to beat Texas and Duke.