A recap of his ESPN 1000 interview written by Cloudyfuture:
- Got a couple of calls over the weekend and was told that is in all likelihood james is going to mia with bosh and wade
- james wants to play with riley and they build enough space for 2 maxes and wade
- james is desperate to play with athletes more so wade
- This is a fact if I am wrong I will come back on and eat crow
- isiah could of helped the knicks
- james wants to play for a defensive minded coach and dantoni lacks that
james wants to play with 2 other stars and win multiple titles (talked
aboutJordan needed Pippen, boston the big 3, kobe and shaq, kobe and
- Does not think johnson will get max from Bulls but knicks will offer him max
- Heard that johnson and amare are a pair and that if where one goes the other will follow. BOTH will go to new york
- Bulls might get shut out in FA
- I stand by my report and this is a foregone conclusion
Well this is obviously the worst case scenario for the Bulls and the NBA.
If this goes down, you'll see Johnson/Amare go to the Knicks and the Bulls left to mull over David Lee, Carlos Boozer and what else to do with their cap space.
That said, Stephen A. Smith reported LeBron was going to New York last week, so I'm not going to get too carried away yet.
Still, I was never that carried away that LeBron was going to the Bulls, so I still think the whole thing is a toss up.