After an absolutely brutal start to the game where the Bulls let the 76ers get all their shots at the rim while looking like a train wreck offensively the Bulls came back and stomped the 76ers. The Bulls bench dominated this game for the Bulls with Hinrich and Miller both coming up with huge games.
Random thoughts on the game:
- The Bulls need to change the Big Mac award from over 100 and a win to holding opponents under 90 and a win.
- Kirk Hinrich and Brad Miller won this game for the Bulls. They shot the ball incredibly well and absolutely destroyed the 76ers bench.
- Joakim continues to be a double double machine
- Derrick Rose struggled early with turnovers and passiveness, but he came on as the game went on and had a lot of shots in the paint.
- Philly looks awfully similar to the Bulls on offense, they settle for a lot of bad jumpers. The Bulls look a lot better on defense though hounding them far more.
- I'd like to see Luol play more efficiently on offense as far as points per possession, but he's doing everything else so well that it's really hard to complain. Especially given that everyone else has played far worse.
- Odd side note, if you discount Johnson and Gibson who scored 0, everyone else who played scored at least 14.
- Nice to get this last win before the trip out west.