The largest crowd ever seen on Earth attended the National Christmas Tree lighting ceremony yesterday in Washington, DC. It was absolutely bigly.
If the size of the crowd in the featured image (above) is obscured by rows and rows and rows of empty seats, you will need to squint to block those out.
You can not always trust your lying eyes.
Please have a lovely December. And always, always tell the truth to the FBI.
Subscribe to the Chicago Board of Tirade
* You will never get SPAM
* Your email address will never be sold or given away
* You will only receive emails on days I post.
* You can unsubscribe at any time
* You can contact me anytime at: RJ@bobabrams.net
* Just type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button.