The Bears released their first unofficial depth chart on Monday, along with their usual game release for their first preseason tilt against the Denver Broncos this Thursday night.
You can view the depth chart on the Bears website here.
Here are the positions I took note of:
- J’Marcus Webb is the starting left tackle, with Chris Williams listed as the swing tackle.
- Wide receiver is about how I’ve predicted all offseason with Hester and Marshall as opposite starters and Bennett and Jeffery primary backups. Sanzenbacher is listed at third-string with Eric Weems.
- TE Kyle Adams is listed ahead of Evan Rodriguez with the tight ends.
- No surprises with the QBs.
- RB Kahlil Bell is currently listed ahead of Armando Allen, who’s had a strong camp and is making a push.
- Rookie Shea McClellin is listed a co-backup behind Israel Idonije alongside Corey Wootton. Wootton’s had the better camp.
- Nick Roach is the starting strong side linebacker. Backups are Blake Costanzo and Patrick Trahan.
- Major Wright and Chris Conte are currently the starting safety tandem.
Filed under: Depth Chart