As the world’s largest celebration of Celtic music and culture, Milwaukee Irish Fest is coming to the city’s lakefront August 14th-17th alongside an impressive list of entertainment. With more than 100 acts ranging from fan favorites to emerging talent – plus a Scotland Music Showcase – festival goers will be treated to the ultimate Celtic playlist.
- The Red Hot Chilli Pipers have fast become a global phenomenon, taking their signature “Bagrock” sound to the masses.
- Gaelic Storm, who is celebrating their fifteenth anniversary of appearing at Milwaukee Irish Fest and is famed for their rousing, energetic shows.
- The Willis Clan, a family of artists and musicians who merge their Irish roots with other music and dance genres to create a unique blend of the old and new.
- Carlos Núñez, a master showman and groundbreaking artist from the Galician region of Spain who remains undisputed as the tradition’s greatest piper.
- Award winning Irish banjo band, We Banjo 3 is renowned for their incredible technical virtuosity and musical innovation.
- Glasgow-based Manran brings a powerful blend of Gaelic and English traditional music and is the only band to use the Highland and Uillean pipes in one lineup.
- Scythian, classically trained musicians who began as a group of street performers and went on to become one of the most energetic groups around.
- The High Kings come from accomplished musical pedigrees and showcase their incredible versatility and skills while bringing a rousing acoustic flavor to new songs as well as old favorites.
Other top artists include: Beoga, Black 47, Creel, Different Drums of Ireland, Donal Lunny and Andy Irvine, John Carty, Liz Carroll, Seamus Kennedy, Sean Callaghan, McLean Avenue Band, Skerryvore and Tallymoore.