On Thursday May 10th from 6-9PM, Chicago’s top chefs from some of the hottest new restaurants will come together at 1420 S. Michigan Avenue for an evening of fun and delicious delicacies at Sip and Savor, benefiting Special Olympics Chicago. Hosted by the Associate Board of Special Olympics Chicago, guests will enjoy an evening of networking, food sampling, drink tasting and entertainment.
Restaurants with chefs participating include:
- The Chicago Firehouse with chef Kendal Duque
- Balena, featuring chef Chris Pandel
- Tavernita, which was recently named one of the “Best New Restaurants” of 2012 by Chicago Magazine, with chef Ryan Poli
- Trenchermen, featuring chefs Mike and Pat Sheerin
- Beer pairings will be provided by Three Floyds and Goose Island Brewery
Tickets are $50 in advance until 12 PM on May 10th or $65 at the door. Purchase by visiting www.sipandsavor2012.eventbrite.com.