Cinco de Mayo is coming up in about a week and Ram Racing has a fun and fit way for you to celebrate. Ram Racing is hosting their second annual Cinco de Miler next weekend. If you attended this event last year you already know how much fun it is. Two of my girlfriends ran it last year and had a blast!
Here are a few reasons why you should sign up:
2) Goodie Bags are a must for races and Ram definitely knows what to give as a goodie bag. This year they're giving away a Dri Fit Jersey.
3) The race starts tentatively at 9:30. Therefore you don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn on a sunday.
4) Cinco de Miler is being held on Sunday May sixth and shouldn't interfere with any Cinco de Mayo plans. It's also a great way to burn off any calories you acquired on the fifth.
5) It is Chicago's only five mile race! It's good to switch up your distances.
6) There is a fiesta after the race. A fiesta sounds so much more enticing than a post race celebration. If you're over 21 you get a Modelo Beer-if you're a beer lover use this code when registering, BLOGCINCO. You'll be allowed one more beer. They'll be food and EL GUAPO will be performing.
Let me know if you're going to sign up. Happy Friday! Have a fun and fit day, Chicago.